10 Best WordPress Themes for This Year and Beyond
Finding an ideal theme amid countless options is difficult. WordPress developers release thousands of innovative pieces each year, making it daunting for beginners to choose the best option for their sites, stores, or blogs.
Therefore, we’ve gone through some of the most trusted alternatives for your next project so that you may concentrate on your ideas while having the most delicate features in place. This article will evaluate key features like header builder, integrated SEO functions, Plugins, custom icons, and many demo pages of the most famous and best WordPress themes for this year and beyond.
From multipurpose themes to niche-specific designs, we’ve got you covered. And to make things even easier, we’ve included a summary of the key features of every item. So whether you’re looking for a simple, minimalist design or something more robust and feature-rich, you will find the perfect option for your needs.
#1. Astra: Customizable, responsive, and fast with the most extensive library of pre-built websites
Astra is the most downloaded WordPress theme. While it is highly customizable, lightweight, and fast, it is also SEO friendly and mobile responsive. Astra has many features that make it an excellent choice for any website.
- Astra has powerful integrations with popular plugins such as WooCommerce, Yoast SEO, and Learn Dash.
- Extensive customization options, including a drag-and-drop page builder, customizable header, and footer, make it easy to build a website that fits your small businesses, bloggers, and Woocommerce stores.
- Developers find it best for its clean and extendable code feature. It is 100% open-source, and developers can work transparently on GitHub
- This tool is highly compatible with Beaver Builder, Elementor, Divi, Site Origin, and Visual Composer.
- Astra Provides dynamic features in the free version. However, the premium version offers even more powerful functions.
Astra is constantly updated with new features and bug fixes, making it a reliable and secure WordPress theme.
#2. Ocean WP: Multipurpose theme with 220+ demos and 21 extensions
OceanWP is one of the most reliable WordPress themes, with over 5.3 million downloads. It is developer-friendly, offering extensive and quick customization options and a fully responsive design.
- The OceanWP is compatible with Elementor, WooCommerce, and Gutenberg. It is translation ready which makes it best for creating multilingual websites
- Customization feature includes color scheme, sticky header, footer callout, side panel, and Woo popup. There are seven customizable header styles and three mobile menu styles.
- 1-click easily imported demos with over 220 options available to get started with OceanWP
- Twenty-one extensions add extra features to the Theme, such as accessibility options and SEO practices.
- OceanWP is also lightweight and beginner-friendly, making it a solid choice for beginners.
#3. Avada: #1 best-selling WordPress theme with an average star rating of 4.77 and Top notch Customer support
Avada is the best seller of WordPress. 750,000+ customers trust it. The theme is responsive, user-friendly, and allows you to build any website imaginable. Saddleback Rider Training, Taktik, Manny & Me, Cobham River Lodge, and Russell Brand have used dynamic features of the Avada WordPress theme. With over 400 pre-built web pages, 120 design and layout elements, and 100% responsiveness, Avada is the ultimate website builder.
- Avada has a 1-Click Demo importable demo.
- Drag-and-drop Builder to create beautiful pages and posts.
- Avada’s Speed Optimization ensures that your website loads blazing fast. It is 100% SEO friendly.
- It also allows you to customize everything, including color palettes and typography sets.
- Customer support offers six months of free customer service with an option to extend support from 6-12 months.
#4. Divi: Multiple Visual elements with a 4.9-star rating, 200+ content elements
Divi is famous for its complete design control, easy-to-use drag & drop interface, and responsive editing. Elegant Theme offers multiple visual elements and excellent customer support. Divi has a pack of dynamic features that make it perfect for creating eCommerce, lead generation, and marketing websites.
- Divi comes with over 200 pre-made website packs, allowing you to create a professional website quickly.
- The Theme includes several powerful conversion tools, such as split testing and email opt-in support, making it easy to integrate email marketing campaigns with websites.
- It contains a dynamic 2000+ layout pack, inline text editing, and custom CSS.
- Divi’s advanced animations and scroll effects add a layer of polish to your website. Its sticky headers and stacking content options make it easy to keep your visitors engaged as they scroll through your pages.
- Divi has excellent example websites such as Docker, Legal Shield, WordStream, and YMCA.
#5. BeTheme: Fast, affordable, and flexible with 650+ pre-built websites
It is a multipurpose theme for many websites, from simple blog sites to complex online stores. BeTheme is lightning-fast, feature-rich, and easy to use.
- With over 650+ pre-built websites and 200 UI elements, BeTheme is the perfect Theme for any website owner who wants a flexible and affordable solution.
- BeTheme also comes with a plugin bundle worth $174, which includes the BeWooBuilder plugin for creating high-converting online stores.
- Its theme docs, tutorials, FAQs, and ticket system offer premium support.
#6. Hello: Minimal and flexible with 700K+ installs, 4.5-star rating, and 4K avg. downloads/day
Hello is one of the best WordPress free themes because it is lightweight, minimal, and made for Elementor. It is also optimized for better performance, so you can be sure that your website will load quickly and run smoothly.
- Drag-and-Drop Live editor customizes every part and creates a Pixel-perfect design using dynamic elements and global fonts and colors. Its lean header and footer feature customize colors, typography, and logo.
- It builds professional WooCommerce websites and must-click landing pages.
- Hello is ideal for SEO and enhancing user experience and seamlessly integrates with famous plugins.
#7. Uncode: One of the top-seller themes with 100,000+ sales
Uncode is pixel-perfect, feature-packed, and flexible, trusted by 100,000+ users. You can design in real-time and have a flexible workspace.
- The live Page Builder feature has a frontend and backend editor. The Slides Scroll feature provides a toolset to transform any one-page design into an exciting fullscreen.
- 1-click easily importable demo layouts. It has a vast library of wireframe layouts with 550+ options.
- Uncode is responsive and presents the ultimate WooCommerce shopping experience with the impressive Single Product Builder, the custom Cart, Checkout, My Account, and much more.
- Six different heading animation effects and the animated underline options.
- Uncode is WPML Multilingual Certified and contains The GDPR Law and the Privacy Plugin.
- Power elite customer support features provide customer support through tutorials and Facebook groups.
#8: TheGem: Multipurpose WordPress theme with 400+ demos
TheGem is one of the Versatile WP Themes; it is an ultimate toolbox of design elements, styles & features. It helps to build high-performing, best visual design experience websites in minutes. TheGem comes with Elementor – the #1-page builder for WordPress.
- The Gem Product builder is a new feature to create custom product pages that convert better. It also has launched the mega menu builder feature with 50+ options that allow quickly building efficient menus in page builders like elementor and WPBakery.
- TheGem Blocks plugin feature is a great way to create unique-looking pages of great visual value quickly and effectively.
- Over 50 pre-built trendy and intuitive header layouts are highly responsive. You can also create footer templates in Elementor and WPBakery Frontend editors.
- It is excellent for making efficient A/B tests.
- 1-click demo import with 400+ options.
- TheGem is perfect for creative businesses, freelancers, photographers, bloggers, and more.
#9. The7: most customizable best-selling theme with a rock-solid 5-star rating
The The7 is one of the best WordPress themes. With 266,323+ sales, it is the #1 best-selling theme for elementor and WPBakery.
- 48+ pre-built websites, 1000+ themes options, 250+ page options, and 6 premium plugins.
- The The7 Theme is also compatible with WordPress 6.0 and WooCommerce 6.6. It provides a complete live Theme Builder and WooCommerce Builder. The The7 Theme also comes with
- The WooCommerce builder feature comes with 30+ WooCommerce widgets, custom storefronts, shopping carts and checkouts, product grids and carousels, and more. The The7 Theme is also GDPR-ready.
- It provides Professional support to enhance user experience.
#10. Litho: a modern theme with 37+ stunning demos and dynamic elements to power up the website
Litho is one of the best WordPress themes on the market. It is highly versatile, compatible with various plugins, and has many powerful features.
- 37+ stunning demos that you can install with a single click.
- Compatible with popular plugins like Elementor, WooCommerce, Yoast SEO, MailChimp, WPML, and Revolution Slider.
- It is a perfect choice for blogs and news websites but can also be used to create an online store. The WooCommerce plugin integration makes it easy to start selling products and services.
- Litho is also integrated with the header and footer builder, allowing you to create a dynamic and compelling website.
- It includes several powerful elements, such as animations, alert boxes, buttons, column grids, newsletters, calls to action, carousels, event tabs, FAQs, and more.
- With over 36,000 satisfied customers, Litho is the perfect choice for your next WordPress project.
The WP themes are constantly changing. However, some are more reliable and have dynamic elements than others, and we’ve found the ten best WordPress themes you can use. These themes have more customizable options, responsive, and fast with an extensive library of pre-built websites. These ten can give you a good starting point if you’re looking for the best WP theme for your website or blog.